Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Monday August 16th: Bad Covid News, Working and Walking

I woke up this morning as usual I was very tired. I was tired from 

 he weekend. That’s pretty normal for me these days. Anyhow I slept in a little bit and then went ahead and started working. I got an  unexpected report and that took a lot of my time 

 & effort. I wasn’t able to get my daily stuff done. I had to return the rental car at the same time I was dealing with personal stuff for my supervisor called twice. I got it returned successfully and got that out-of-the-way. Anyhow, I decided I wouldn’t go to yoga and instead right at 5 o’clock I had to take a nap.I was so exhausted I crashed really hard. I fortunately did 

 et up at 7:30 PM. I set the alarm for 7:15 AM so Lord knows I probably could’ve slept all the way till midnight then realized I overslept. I then decided I needed to take a walk for my health so I 

 alked around the compound and that was nice. The rain held off. It looked like it was going to rain but it never did. I think came home and talked on the phone for a while had
some dinner and 

 hought about the old days no actually didn’t think about the old days at all. I was just thinking
 the bad news about the Taliban taking over Afghanistan and late news that we’re gonna need a booster shot eight months after my vaccination so that is approximately September. So that’s high on my list to get shit done is get my booster shot before November.

No comments: