Monday, August 09, 2021

Monday, August 9: Ardmore, Pet Sitting & Work

OK I set the alarm for 7:00 AM because I knew I had to do a errand. This errand was changing 

 the Wee Wee pads for the mini pins who are now pretty damn old. I first got down there around 8:00 AM and it wasn’t
too bad but it was bad enough that I 

 wanted to change it before the owner came home sometime “this morning.“ I then came back to Ardmore drop the car off and proceeded to wait 
for the bus for 15 minutes. The pastor so sharp

 at 9:13 AM then 9:19 AM. So far it is now 9:20 AM in no bus in sight. The 106 never  howed up but 

 Google Maps showed that the bus left and I know I was there in plenty of time. I 

 ate it when SEPTA decides not to run a bus. Anyhow, I made it to mine meeting on time and got my midterm evaluation which was pretty good. The rest of day was nice and uneventful and I just plowed 



 way of the emails and turned in the weekly reports for the referrals. Hi then made 



 yself a smoothie and actually have an extra smoothie 

 or tomorrow or later tonight if I want it. I always make a little bit 
too much. And review for me what I should be eating according to the 

 ood pyramid or the Mediterranean diet pyramid which are slightly different from 
each other. Anyhow, speaking of health, I scheduled an appointment 

 ith my cardiologist and I wasn’t able to get an appointment till November 19. That’s a Friday at 2:45 PM. The Radnor office
didn’t have them till till December. I have to also get blood work 

 chedule. I’m thinking of scheduling it later in October. I think I may still 

 ree to go to yoga and I watch some Phillies highlights. They swap the Mets three games in a row to take over

 first place 2 1/2 games over there Mets. I got the 457 train which gets me  plenty of time to walk to the 

 tudio rather than run and get myself exhausted right before a hot and exhausting class. It looks pretty cloudy 

 ight now as of 5:17 PM. I just got off the train. The spot at nine and flies are back. Lynne 

 old me about them in Ardmore but a year ago I videotape them swarming all over Center City and in a particular building and they’re back at the particular building. They’re swarming again. I hadn’t really seen him until just now.

No comments: