Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday, August 20: Puttering @ Home and Work

woke up this morning and stretched etc. I think I slept pretty well last night. I didn’t have 

  smoothie because I’m out of kale. I’ll have to go get some kale at the supermarket when I pick up my script that’s due  today. I was going to do it during the day but I had too

 much work. I also paid a ticket on behalf of a friend. I was reimbursed by the way. It was God awful humid today. I could not believe it. After I got back I completed 

that MA work Support  situation and took it from there. I also got my final to district attorney in there M. AA work support and they did with prompting for my supervisor

  ended up getting most of what I want it done on time. This is good. After work, I shut down the computer and decided 
that I would relax and then get my script at CVS in West Philly. 

  just need to get out of the house. It’s been so hot and humid and depressing outside I 

 nded up going and getting the script. I did talk to my sister for a bit and that was good. I’m going 2 be seeing 
 her hopefully in November. Anyhow I didn’t eat some Indian food I bought a while ago and just relaxed. It wasn’t a bad Friday. I just stayed in and avoided humidity most of the day. I can’t believe are in the last week of August coming up. We’re still Covid and masks are still debated and anti-VAX or‘s and asshole politicians are milking it Fransworth. It’s a pain in the ass and a very depressing at times.

No comments: