Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday, August 30: Work and Walking

This morning I got up and I wasn’t quite as exhausted and tired as I have been the previous
2 Mondays that I’ve existed on this planet on this month of August 2021. Well 

  started work kind of fumbling around because I had to change my password and nothing
signed in  with some difficulty because I had to change a password. when I first change my password. I signed in nine minutes late I may have to use my 
 own time but I don’t know yet. Anyhow, I made it through work it wasn’t too busy but I got some stuff done. I had a bunch of pasta so I’m not really that hungry. Lynn called and asked
 if I wanted to take a walk and get a haircut and I said sure why not. Anyway she’ll be over soon. I have to read a special article about reparations but not the reparations in reference to politics  about politics. It’s now 6:20 PM. She has arrived and I need to get moving and grooving. It is pretty damn hot out here and it’s 6:22 PM I can’t even believe how hot it is. The greenery is very green though. I was running low on their chameleon coffee and shoot some of that which was really need it. I also have bananas now. I didn’t have them I can make them in my shakes

No comments: