Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Tuesday, August 3: A Slower Day to Yoga

I woke up today feeling a whole lot better because I slept better. Hi then 

 proceeded to get to work signing my computer and make myself breakfast & a  smoothie. Because of Yesterdays effort
 to see Sam some of this work out-of-the-way today I could move at a much slower 
and steady pace. I thought about going into West Philly and sipping coffee



 but I decided against that. I was feeling a little too lazy to do that. I caught up with 

 my reports to the best of my ability and the provider information was 

 ent out. I got a couple more reverse referrals but it was only three of them today. 
 then I ate lunch and went to the Indian store to get some different kinds of foods for my lunch. Good day I’m back. I did my work and then 

  decided I would go to class. I did have some in trepidation about it. I expressed 

 hat to a couple of friends. I decided to go and I would at least ask if anything

 is changed due to the latest. Stats on the delta variant. Anyway, I signed

 off from work and headed out on the train. 
asn’t too crowded and I arrived and talk to Larry on the phone for a bit while I was walking. I went to class and fortunate wasn’t crowded. I strategically made sure I was at 

least 6 feet away from  people in the back corner. Seems like the safest place to be. There was a pouch 10 or 11 people there. Classes are packed like they were before the pandemic. If they 

 ecome that packed I’m not going to pack classes. I think my strategy is to try to go to oddball times will 
have less people. I’m not sure what eyeball times

 are people have all different kinds of schedules etc. well I got home and was pretty hungry and I  chowed down
on a whole mess of pasta. I’m going to see. 

 nyway I have the pasta talked on the phone a little bit and hopefully I can make some phone calls I’ve been needing to make. So far
this week has been a little less spastic than last week. Which is a good thing. I 
think I’ve decided
what I’m gonna do with my retirement situation. I’m going to try not to complicate it more than needs to be.





No comments: