Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Tuesday, August 10: A Sleepy Day Working

After a great night of sleep where I was just sleeping in La La Land I got up Prepare a smoothie and my coffee and breakfast as usual.   just really enjoyed getting a good night of sleep and some 
peace in my head. I wanna head and worked on emails. Then I got this pain in the ass food stamp report. I hate  the food stamp reports with elect it’s like playing Pineneedles and haystacks. Anyhow, I didn’t go out much except 





 or lunch to get some things. I had several phone conversations about 3 exactly. That was the only break up of my day. Pat for the first time in three or four days. He said a  gargoyle 

 fell from his church. If he’s in the wrong place the wrong time he would’ve been 

 ead. I think it’s about 50 feet high and made of pure cement. Anyhow that 

 as the end of my day I ended up taking a nap a long nap in a thunderstorm and it was so peaceful. I eventually got up and made myself some dinner. 

 ’ve been had a little trouble getting 
 ack to sleep. But the dinner was good and it was overall a peaceful day and that’s really more than I can ask for. I really need that piece so I can dial 

 racefully. That’s really my goal at this point. I have to get honest with others in guidance with myself. I’m not a liar but there are trees truth not trees

No comments: