Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Monday, August 23: Returning Rental Working & Walking

This morning I woke up in Ardmore since I was too tired shuck on home.

  I drove the rental car home parked it. I then unloaded the stuff I brought back with me
. Then I had to 
turn around practically and drive the car to Glenolden Pennsylvania and return it to the Avis/budget place. I dropped it off and caught the 113 bus. 

  was very fortunate that I only had to wait for about five minutes for the bus to show up. I was very fortunate that the rental car 

 place is right off of a bus line so it didn’t take that long to get there. Once I got back I called off since it was pretty damn hot 
outside.  I got 
caught up w/some of my emails and proceeded to do other work related material. I then took a nap and decided I would take a 

 alk outside. The weather had  cooled off and since I can’t do yoga for the time being due to Covid I need to just

 get some kind of exercise so I don’t turn fat dumb and sick. I need 

  Walking around my compound and going around in circles a few times.  and talking on the phone for a while. 

  saw a video of my friend Larry Nussbaum when he was the CEO of 

 onco. You know that’s the company made the pocket fisherman and the Veg-O-Matic. I walked for about an hour  The walk was very nice. 
While I was walking had my headphones on since I found a little knob thing and listen to news reports about Watergate from 1973 in 1974  
end my day with. I didn’t talk to the phone again. I tried to get to bed early. I did manage
 to go to bed by midnight



No comments: