Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Wednesday, September 1: The Remanents of Hurricane ๐ŸŒ€ Ida

Good day everybody. After restless sleep I got up in time for 

 ork and signed myself in. Anyhow I completed Yesterdays stuff and moved on to today. The working slowly but steadily. Call dad been hearing about this impending storm which is the remnants of 

 urricane Ira. It’s supposed to start between 3 and 4 PM and just 
keep on pouring. Anywhere from 2 to 6 inches will fall depending on where you are. I think the northern suburbs are at the worst. I have to go to the Dentest
office later this afternoon. I think it’s to try on my  New partial that I already spent  $300  on. That partial used up my entirety of my text deferred money to pay for medical expenses. I used $1700. 

 nyhow the remnants of the sunroof still peeking out here and it’s very comfortable outside for now. It’s now 3:27 PM I am back in Melbourne and the rain that’s 

been heavily anticipated has started. I’m now going to wait for Lynne to pick me up and take me to Ardmore. 
I can kind of feel the cool air blowing a little bit. I got home and got some work done. Got more done than I thought I might. I will be

 then picked up at 4:15 PM and we just landed in Ardmore around 445 and talked in the car for a while. Now the rain is really coming down hard. Well we 

 atched Marilyn Monroe‘s body and BBC production. Let me watch a show called “a typical. It’s about the social

 distich kid and his family. It’s really good. I want to watch lion King. But in the meantime I hate tornado it all over the place one 
in Mullica Hill New Jersey unbelievable  Lion king was very good and it’s midnight. The rain is stopped and I think I’ll be taking the car back to Melbourne

No comments: