Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Tuesday, August 24: COVID Gets Worse. A Trip to Sematary

Well today I felt pretty good because I got a nice sleep last night. Today
was a quiet workday. I haven’t gotten random reports or any reverse referrals lately. Lord knows that might
pop up anytime now. I did get approval for my November days off to see my 



 ister. That was good. It was a really really hot day again today. This is the  last week of
 hottest existed been in a long time. Usually find out starts to cool off. We’re right

 now in the last week of August and it’s gonna be hot for the foreseeable future. I pushed ahead and felt kind of blah all day as 

 sual. Do I feel I guess I’m not gonna lower my meds anytime soon. Anyway I was pretty well quite a bit work. And that’s a good thing. I then took a nap and decided I took a walk in the muggy heat. It wasn’t as bad at 6:35 PM that it was a couple hours earlier. I walked through the Quaker cemetery and that was very nice. I enjoy that place it’s so peaceful. I talked to Wes 4 the FIRST time  I have talked to him since the 1 week of July.

No comments: