Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday, October 11: Two Yoga Classes & Walking

I woke up this morning at 8:00 AM to get ready to go a 75 minute hot yoga class down at Hot Yoga 

Philadelphia. I made it in time and went to the class. It was a nice size class. It was hot but it wasn’t ridiculously hot. Tammi said it was in the middle. I guess it was. I 



stayed there a long time to cool off and that’s what I did. I didn’t do my wash because I forgot I did have. I forget a big Amazon order that showed up 

at 8:45 while it’s in class. Fortunately, they delivered it at the right spot because neither Pat or I were home. 

When I got home, I talk to my phone and I put my food away and


eat some lunch. Lunch was good after lunch. I decided I would just 

take a breather and then I took a nap. Pat came over and microwaved his 

stuff and then we sang Christmas carols. No we did not sing Christmas 



carols. We just talked a little bit and then he left to go to work. I then finished my 

nap which wasn’t very long, and then I got ready to go to my o’clock class 

in cash for 4:25 PM, 105 bus. Anyhow, I’m riding the bus text messaging and 

listening to David Packman interview that nut Mike Lindell of  My Pillow. It’s now 5:07 PM buses love running a little bit late, but I have a little bit of leeway, which is a good thing for everybody

. In this yoga studio I don’t shower because they don’t have showers. I went to the class and there were a couple different

 moves. It was interesting. I did get pretty sweaty and I was gonna drop me off at the Norristown high-speed line. Exit. Now I’m going to be checking tire pressure

 at the Ardmore Junction train station, then walk and then eventually eat. I check the tires in the tires are good and I got Fred some Amazon food from Amazon kitchen which is vegetarian so I’m gonna start ordering those are really good stuff like edamame and quinoa. And then took the bus home and finished offer to samosas that I had. I think crashed around 10:45 PM or 11 on the futon.

No comments: