Thursday, October 06, 2022

Thursday October 6: First 🌞 Day AM Yoga & Meetings


Well, this morning, I challenge myself and got up at 5:30 AM for a 630 yoga class. I had to get up chow down and get going. Unfortunately 

I packed ahead of time so I didn’t have to think but it’s still hard to rest myself up, but I didn’t feel 
horrible so that was an added bonus. Another added bonus as it wasn’t as cold and cloudy  has it had been previously for the last week. made it to class and goddamn that room was really hot this 

morning. It was a 90 minute class which is the first 90 minute class.

 I’ve been to in a while. Was quite a few people there. It wasn’t packed, but there was more than five 

people there that’s for sure. I made it to class and decide to 

come straight home because I had an appointment on the teller computer zoom 




with the doctor. I first decided I took a shower when I got 

homeπŸ™ƒ because I was feeling a damp and a little bit clammy from getting home from the yoga studio. I had showered at the yoga studio, but it wasn’t enough. I kind of had a chilling me. I 

then took a nap and then had my 11 AM doctors appointment. After that appointment I just mellowed out for a while. I don’t have much going on which is 

nice didn’t have to run anywhere. I do have two meetings later on tonight in Fairmount. I decided to have to drive Pat drop me off near Penn‘s campus

 and that’s what I did. I just hung out in Locust walk and then I decided to 
head towards Fairmount around 5 PM. Beautiful sunny day just to sit around and be outside it’s quite fascinating. I did do a little bit of 

shopping at the Indian store while talking on the phone today. I had two conversations today before 5 o’clock. I got some 

of that favorite Indian and some other stuff. It’s good to get that out of the way.

 President Biden today announced that he was pardoning anyone who was charged for 

the federal crime for mirror marijuana possession. He’s also urging 

the state the states to do the same thing. I think it’s a good move 

and why should you have a federal offense if you weren’t dealing or you know

 carrying tons of pot over state lines? Anyhow, 6:26 PM I’ve arrived

 in Fairmount the sky is really pretty and and I just talked on the phone 

and stuff like that. I have two meetings back to back here in Fairmount. I 

won’t be home till 930 or so. First nice day we’ve had in quite some time

 and I’m thinking of going to focus early morning focus yoga because

 someone I know is teaching. I then found out that I had a cleaning person 

who was scheduled for 10 am. I had to push her appointment to 11:30 am.

 I went to 6:30 meeting and then I took a nap in the upstairs room. 

No comments: