Sunday, October 09, 2022

Sunday October 9: Yoga Visiting Mom and Walking

Today I woke up at 8 AM for a 9 o’clock 90 minute Hot Yoga Philly class. 

I think this is the best Shaner Road I’ve gone. I already pre-packed so I had a little bit of time to munch on a bar and head on down. I got there

 in time, and this class was really crowded! It’s the most crowded class I’ve been into since the pandemic. Anyhow, I thought the room was 

pretty hot and it was a tough class for me. I came home and was very tired, and saw that the Phillies won last night 2-0  over the Cardinals to win the wildcard series 2 to nothing.

after that video watching I took another shower because I was feeling a bit cool and clammy from the sweat and the shirt was wet. That felt pretty good. I’m 

waiting for the 2 o’clock 111 bus. This bus will take me right across the street from 

Riddle village. Larry told me on the phone the Eagles don’t play 

till 4:15 PM against the Phoenix Cardinals. The Giants beat the Packers in London today. Jesus Christ Green Bay what’s wrong with you? You couldn’t beat the Giants 

and Giants or 4-1 now. Well, I’m just arriving at Riddle Village in declined 

a walk in Ardmore because I am just physically really tired from the class

 more than I had been lately. Well I arrived in Dave and I hung out with 

mom. Simon Steelers are getting our butts wiped by the Buffalo Bills 31 to 3.

 We decided that game was too boring and went out for a walk. That was really a 
fun time. Afterwards, Dave drove me to State Street where there was a street festival going on. I wandered around that for a little while, 

and got myself a two dollar cannoli. It was OK. I’m not a big sweet guy but I don’t think I’ve had one in a long time, so I said what the hell. Trolleys do 

here really soon and I decided maybe a walk would do a better for me but I just want to walk keep it simple and go home and chill out. Anyhow, the trolley dude come on time and then I 

waited at the 69th St. terminal for a while. The 5 o’clock bus that was the 105 never showed up. One did show up at around 5:30 PM. That wasn’t on the Google maps. It was 

funky and spastic, but that’s SEPTA on 
Sundays. It’s now 6:15 PM and I did Gathright that I would get there at the suburbs of Ardmore by 6:15 PM. Any hell it’s still some light 

out, so hopefully it will beat the dark. It’s now 634 and it’s already starting to get dark. I just don’t think we’ll be walking within

 the next 15 to 20 minutes to beat the dark. I hope we go. I’m funny that way. We did end up walking and talking and stuff. I then had a little bit of food and caught the train since I missed the bus. I would like I caught the L just as I arrived at 30th St. And then had this delicious chipotle burrito that I got from Ardmore. It was delicious.

No comments: