Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wednesday, October 19: Work, Yoga & Walking



I got up in time for my 9:30 alarm and had breakfast. And then got to work on time and punched in. I then worked on different things such as taking trash out, moving furniture, &






changing  toilet seats and miscellaneous maintenance stuff. I got 

treated to lunch along with other people in the office. That was 


very nice. There is a little tiny smoke shop near the borough hall that 


you can get snacks and what not. So I got there last night Pepsi there. 

It’s pretty chilly out here today. Anyhow, I had a delicious lunch and then got

 to work moving around stuff for vacuuming and bring your own toilet seat. Went to a cheap and metal screws which was weird so that’s not going anywhere cause it’s corroded 

and you moved around the front office a little bit now I’m going to take a 10 minute break room 3:18 PM. Call seven 4:08 PM. It’s a bit surprising how

 little bit of physical labor can really tired a man out. Speaking 

of physical labor my next physical labor is to walk home and then walk another 9 minutes to catch the Norristown high-speed line for a nanny a 75 minute yoga class at Focus Bryn Mawr. 

I made the train and talked on the phone with two different people. At the 

same time. I managed to pull it off. It took us some effort on my part, but 

it was OK. I’m pretty damn tired in before class. I’m just gonna be pretty 

wiped. To paraphrase Bob Dylan, the seasons, they are a changing. Class went pretty well. Leah was really good instructor and gave me some good advice during class. After that we took a walk. I had quite a I physically busy day on this day. Unfortunate Phillies lost 8 to 5 in the second game of the divisional playoff, I mean the league championship series. I took a bounce back at home.

No comments: