Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday, October 26: Work Decisions, & Yoga

The Good day I had a really weird dream merch online driving 

around and one of the cars we had drove it self different place. It was like a Tesla, but with no driver at all. We were just going to town somehow my crash. Also, 
the dream house moving to Colorado because other family members for moving out west. Anyhow, I’m taking lunch at 2:32 PM and Mike wants me to come back and caregiver form. It is a tempting 

offer because it’s the same amount of dollars an hour and it’s indoors which I’m used to. I just want to be guaranteed the hours because This job is mine as long as I wanted assuming I don’t flunk training. And





 I’m getting trained next week. So I have a real decision to make care. Anyhow, it was drizzly and humid now the drizzle stops
so it’s OK out. I had to takeoff my shirt because it was so goddamn warm doing the manual labor in shredding and screwing in  folders against the wall you know those 

plastic things I put people put files in. Tar than it looks for me. Anyhow, Pennhurst is having their Halloween thing. That always gets my goat. I really feel like 

going to I 95 finding that sign and sticking my middle finger up and putting it on Twitter I really do boys want to do something like that. I saw it in random 
once but to take a trip up there is probably not based in reality. So I have yoga later tonight and then a decision to make whether I care gift for Mike or not depending 

on what he can tell me. It’s 4:43 PM right now I just got a call from 
Citidal never mind that I called them and confirmed that I can work full-time 9 to 2. I guess it’s part time but whatever I asked for an email and I’m gonna have to give them my notice I know you’re supposed to get two weeks but… anyhow it’s 513 and I just landed in Bryn Mawr and I’m pretty tired.
I could’ve used more soup for coffee. The Republicans

 take over the house it’s gonna be mighty ugly for the next two years. They’re going to try to impeach several top officials of the Biden ministration, including the

 president himself. I went to class, and the room was much hotter than usual. I had reports that folks were 
complaining about it that had never been this

 hot in the room before. I was sweating like crazy, but I was able to breathe

 so there was decent ventilation going on. after that, I walked and got 

my haircut. I got home around 10:30 PM. Ate dinner and sang some songs. 

It was quite a busy day and I think I’m gonna be switching jobs. That’s gonna be 

kind of stressful not kind of stressing very stressful resigning. 

One job that stable for another job that pays more.





No comments: