Saturday, October 01, 2022

Friday, September 30: Cool Fall Day 4 Yoga


Today’s Friday and got up around 10 o’clock and it was good. I thought a little bit more like myself. I ate breakfast had a 

phone call, and then shut it. I would go to a 4 o’clock class and I go to Philadelphia. I decided then to head to Center City a little early And do it right. Anyway,it’s really cool windy and cloudy. It looks like it’s going to 
be raining for a while. The rain is often on and it’s going to be often on for till Wednesday of next week. We’re getting the remnants 

of the hurricane end. That hurricane swept through Florida in the clear Carolinas and is heading north.  You can definitely tell the seasons are changing just by how cool it is waking up in the low 50s and high only being in the low 60s. Going to do some Storm drainage work right near my place. I took pictures of it. And then went downtown
and went to my 4 o’clock yoga class. The

 room is really hot. I had a super coffee about an hour before class, which was a mistake. One of the positions I just had to take a breather cause I was getting a little 
weak, queasy and weak. After I took that little break it I got through it pretty good. I’m gonna go to a class tomorrow at around eight at the focus yoga in Bryn Mawr. After 
class I just took my sweet time getting home and Pat nigh had burritos from the place across the street around
8 o’clock. I picked 

it up and it was tasty hit the spot pretty nicely. Next I talk to the phone and  waited for my 

Amazon fresh 
order to come in because it ran half hour late. Also, the woman had to call me to figure 

out where I left. She uses her own car. I think those are the people tend to get lost. 

No comments: