Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday, October 29: Plastic Club Sadness & Yoga

Well this morning, I woke up at 9:45 AM. I couldn’t get to sleep last night. I am 

was restless and it was colder than I thought last night. I woke up pretty sluggish, but I pressed ahead and and showed up about 40 minutes late to the Plastic club. I 

paid my dues and the guy told me about the opening for the Print show next Sunday from 2 to 4. I noticed that the print people are very very nice and they invited me to come there

 at 10 o’clock and learn some print making. It’s very involved, but they were very very nice people. On the way there I was listening to some Carpenters

 songs and it made me very very sad. Really sad and depressed and lonely. It wasn’t much fun. Anyhow, I struggled through
that and then I came home wanted to go to the 4 o’clock class, but I couldn’t find my SEPTA pass and  Missed the train and I was going to 

be late and I don’t wanna be late so I killed an hour and a half or so and looked at videos etc. Also talk to my sister who seem to 

think I was depressed and suggested a change in my meds and to  Start being social again. She noticed I was isolated. Anyway, that was today. I wanted

 to go to the 4 o’clock yoga class, but have to talk to my sister and stuff. I suddenly couldn’t find my pass for the train. It was buried in bad time the train left 

and the next one would shop for 10 minutes and I wouldn’t be able to be on time. end up going to the yoga Nidra class, which was fine because my body

 just couldn’t do some of the moves very well. Anyhow, I
came home and had dinner with Pat. We had the burritos from across the 

street. They forget to put the beans hose at least half rice. After that, it talked on the phone and 

went to sleep hoping I would get a better night sleep then the last two nights. I’m gonna call my psychiatrist and tell her about this about depression. 

In the meantime, while weather is really nice outside. The leaves are 

at peak form right now here in the Philadelphia area it’s really true. Believe it or not 

Halloween’s around the corner as of tomorrow and I’ll be turning

 61 and then in a week. Hard to believe isn’t it. The names were not changed to protect the guilty.

No comments: