Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday, October 14: Getting Rental Car & Behaving Myself


After a difficult night of sleep, I eventually got up around 9:30 AM. I had to get myself going because I had to catch the 104 bus straight up West Chester

 Pike to Newtown Square. I had to go to Newtown Square because I was only place I can get a rental car for a decent rate. Expedia seem to take me 

there and the airport was really a good option because they were over priced. Rental Car rates are really funny that way. Eventually did pick it up and the guy was really

 good with service. It wasn’t crowded at all. They’re over in Newtown Square. And then came home and needed a nap. After the nap I had to samosas that I just bought the Indian store. I said I wouldn’t go I  Expedia seem to take me there and the airport

 wasn’t really a good option because they were over priced. Rental Car rates are really funny that way. I eventually did pick it up and the guy was really good with service. It wasn’t

 crowded at all. They’re over in Newtown Square. And then came home and needed a nap. After the nap, I had two samosas that I just bought at the Indian store. I said I wouldn’t go to noon yoga because I was 

just too much. I might go to 4 o’clock, but I don’t know about that either. Anyhow,  I need to go and do an errand and then see 


what I can do from there. I just finished Yesterdays blog posting. I was way behind on that. It’s now 2:14 PM. I went for a walk. It was a 

nice day for a walk. We saw a border collie. It was pretty neat. It is now 4:08 PM. I’m getting some food from the kitchen. 
I came home, unpacked my stuff and relax for a little bit. Then I suddenly

 realized that I was on the parking meter and my time is out. Yep, this is gonna be my future being a meter made a meter man. At least until Commonwealth hires me if they do. I’ve been trolled around Drexel Hill for a little bit and then I watched  this  video on YouTube, where the Phillies hit 2 mammoth home runs one a 3-run homer and the other a 2-run homer on the first pitch. They were mammoth home runs by Rhys Hoskins and Harper. Great scene to watch. 

No comments: