Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Wednesday October 12: Noon Yoga Fighting Mental Boredom

I woke up and My 3 arranged time at 9:30 AM according to the alarm.

 I woke up pretty damn tired so I had my full breakfast of cereal and coffee and a little bit of lemon juicy. I saw that I would go to noon yoga since the only

 time I can go. Justin is teaching and he’s pretty good. I did have a feeling I wanted a break, but I would just be a slug if I didn’t go to class, so that’s what I decided
 to do. I took the 106 bus going there. This was a 60 minute Bikram class

. It went pretty well. I sweating like crazy if that was a free shorter class. It was about 

what I could handle because I was pretty tired this morning. Well I 

decided I would take a short walk and chill for a little bit. I think got a call from 

my therapist and he told me my appointment today was at 2 o’clock not 5 o’clock like I wrote. 


So fortunately he was able to schedule me tomorrow for 4 PM. I then hung 


out a little longer since I wasn’t in any hurry for anything. I then chilled out and waited at the 

Ardmore train station for the commuter train that I should’ve missed but it was running 20 minutes late. It was a 

nice day just to chill out and unwind. I then decided to get off the 

train to 30th St. so I can unload this backpack of sweaty yoga stuff. Larry call Ted. He’s going to Bennington Vermont. You can get there without a car but it is limited

 and it would cost about 250 bucks round-trip. I could dip into my savings and do it but I’m trying not to dip into my savings. That this is becoming a 

challenge just because I had some bills come up for teeth and for my dermatologist.  anyhow it’s now 413. I’m walking across the street to catch the train to Milbourne. 

You know the market Frankford line. I got on that train, not high on cocaine. It was really packed and there was some complete nut case screaming randomly, and running 

around with no shirt on. Solve anybody it was just verbally yelling  like crazy. I came home finished my super coffee and had some snacks such as a yogurt, ginger

 ale, etc. I didn’t decided I’d go to the 630 meeting. It’s still pretty nice out in the bus showed up on time at 5:48 PM. Well, I caught the bus and talked on the 

phone all the way till I got off at Fairmount. I listen I heard a funky guitar

 and so did the person talk that I was talking to. It was a sort of psychedelic
 sounding twang, and I enjoyed it. I filmed it and put it up on Facebook. It was almost compulsive I would say. Someone else might say that too, but I might
agree  as well. I don’t want to the meeting and I was kind of down and left feeling kind of down. At least I was able to take care of personal
 business before I left so that was a positive thing. I just want to go home and be quiet.

No comments: