Friday, October 07, 2022

Friday, October 7: AM Yoga, Phillies Win


I got up this morning around 7:30 AM to get ready for 9 o’clock yoga class at focus Bryn Mawr. when I got to the class on time, and the class went on the teacher more in the shed high blood pressure issues, and they have to sit. Well, in the beginning of class she had to leave the class and lie down. We did the rest of the class via YouTube of one another 

teacher teaching the class and that went pretty smoothly
. Only about three calls came in and interrupted but there was a nice woman who stopped the phone. Call and restarted it 

each time. There’s only about five of us in the class. I was going to plan ahead Uber but that was 40 bucks and it was 20 bucks regular.  I decided I would give
 the chant plus a chance to get me there by 11:30 sharp when the ladies coming in to clean my room

. Fortunately, class ended about five minutes early and then gave me a little bit of time to shower and collect 

myself. Well little good woman did clean my place a pretty nice I 

just had to work mostly on the kitchen and bathroom and Robert in the living room. That

 company is a pain in the ass with its billing and scheduling
and stuff. I just sat around and hung out with Pat and then took a half hour nap. Yoga 

is very tiring. I must say but I do enjoy it. It’s a beautiful 

sunny day here it’s a nice day to be outside. And then my supposed to catch 355, 106

bus but that was never left because the driver didn’t show up. So 



the 105 came by that was supposed to leave at four and it really left around 4:03 PM so  I’ll get there at 4:

32 PM according to the Google maps. Well, it’s time for 35. I probably will get off the 

bus until 4:37 PM. It’s a good thing I said 430. I didn’t push it till close to 5 

PM. Seven 4:53 PM. I’m seeing the Phillies with two outs and talk to the nice losing to the Cardinals
 2-0. Yes they’re not gonna make it passes first wild card round. 

Well, I was really proven wrong. Right after I checked out the Phillies game, we took a walk and that

 was pleasant enough. I took a couple pictures of the sun setting. When 

I was back from the walk, the Phillies had a 62 lead in the bottom of the ninth inning. They scored six runs in the top of the ninth-inning. The game ended up being a 

final score of 63 Phillies, so they won the first game. Next game is tomorrow

 night at 8:30. All the games are being held at Busch stadium. After we found out about the Phillies winning, 

I went to a shindig at at the yoga, studio
, Focus Yoga. I believe it was the owners family that was showing their art. It wasn’t bad. Everything usual collection of people and their kids. I met a woman who had four kids. Anyhow, it 

was fun and left there and I had a little bit of food to eat and relax in the car for a while, which was nice. It actually started ato 

rain which I didn’t know there was supposed to be rain in the forecast. Anyhow, it was an interesting day. 

No comments: