Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thursday, October 27: Work Yoga & Decision

I got up this morning and had my breakfast. Listen to Stephen Colbert, and MS NBC. They had this focus group on. It was

 depressing how delusional and scary somebody’s Maga people are. Anyhow I pre-packed for yoga. I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to go only because I 
may work till 5 PM. also, I have to make a decision about future employment. I’m getting a lot of text messages. Well I worked and 

did the usual put up things and I found out where the shed was and I had to take down more 

stuff and put up more stuff. I called Citidal in the afternoon because 

they didn’t have voicemail and they don’t answer in the morning. They said I am on for Monday through Friday possibly Saturday I called Mike to ask him to double down and make sure that

 everything is copacetic with Monday through Friday and I will work Saturday if need be. It’s now 153. 

I’m on lunch right now. It’s cooler but really sunny and not humid

 at all. Well, I continue doing work often on. First took down shelving and moved it to the “shed“ and then

 took out some nails and started doing shredding of old payroll 
and other stuff that was over five years old. I did not inform 

them yet. I am going to tell them tomorrow. I called Mike and we’re confirming

 it or we have confirmed it. I then went home and realized

 I forgot my backpack so I can go back and get my backpack and I then took a 12 minute 

nap and then talked on the phone while on the train, which is always a 

challenge.  I went to yoga we just talk by a woman by by the name of believe Sarah. It 

was a good class more men than usual. It was pretty hot but I was 

OK. I did run into this blog that has been updated since 2010 I believe. It’s about being a fluck and being flucked. Anyway, some people get to be that way and do just fine. Anyhow, I eventually went to Mikes hung out with him and took out the trash. Yes I’m gonna start Monday and I have a big thing to do tomorrow and tell the folks that I’ll be leaving Milbourne for another job. I also have to manage the Plastic club membership and help in AA party tonight. I mean tomorrow night.

No comments: