Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday October 13: Job Interview Rain ๐ŸŒง️ & Meetings


I decided to take a day off from Yoga and rest up and get some extra sleep. this wasn’t an easy thing to do since I like doing yoga.
 I took my time eating breakfast. It was pretty cloudy outside and I think it’s gonna rain a little bit later. I have an appointment at four that I had to reschedule because I missed the appointment

 yesterday. I did however with encouragement go down to the Milbourne city office and find out about my application for employment for office worker, and 

or meter man. Believe  it or not, when I went in there, I was told the lady would talk to me. I waited 10 minutes and then she pulled me in the back area which was full of 

clutter and look like it was from 1973 in there. She was nice and said her the most urgent need is for meter person. I would if I got hired I’d be doing 

that mostly but also doing other things as needed. It’s part time with no benefits, but they do get holidays off like a normal job. I can’t believe them this close to working for the place I live at. They even gave me the paperwork to complete. The states been taking so damn long and I want to make extra money because 

I just need to and I can’t stand not making money. After I filled that out, I went home for a minute and then I had to catch the

 train to go to my 4 o’clock appointment. I didn’t talk on the phone for 45 minutes. After that I went to therapy and that appointment was pretty intense.  

that’s all I’m gonna say about that. I then went to the AA meeting and well. I was really late one 
because I left Mike’s place late and then also cause I had to stop and discuss something. It’s now 7:36 PM I’m in between 

meetings and phone calls. Anyhow, I went to the meeting and got a surprise. After that I attended the rest of the meeting and then went to my coda meeting. Afterwords, I was really 
lucky. I happen to see the 49 bus coming up so I didn’t have to wait long through the rain that was coming down. I felt very fortunate there. After I caught the bus, I took the out from 30th St. and there’s


some angry homeless man arguing with a construction worker. It got pretty heated. The guy was holding his med is measuring tool ready to pop them if he was assaulted, but nothing happened. Fortunately, I did tape it, of course.

No comments: