Saturday, July 31, 2021

Saturday, July 31: Visiting Mom & Last Day in July


The  alarm went off at 9:30 AM and I almost overslept and rolled out of bed at 9:50. Fortunately I showered so I was able to  ust throw on some clothes have some super coffee and take my meds.Really I then got to  9th St. and called the 110 pass. For some reason Google maps didn’t even have my really I then got to 69th St. and called the 110 pass. For some reason  Google maps didn’t even have the 101 bus/probably 

 howing up at all. so I got the bus and yeah got off at Baltimore Pike and waiting for my brother

 to pick me up. I did offer to walk to his place but I figured I’m on the way to his place

 to Riddle Village. He picked me up and we ended up going to Riddle Village picked 

 p my mom and ate at the iron hill brewery I that’s a nice place. We got there

 about 11:55 noon and it wasn’t open till 12 noon. We waited and

 then I had a salmon burger which had some weird tortilla chips/seaweed on top it was OK. Next time I’ll just

 get the turkey I didn’t give her my number burger. Anyhow
we talked a while and it was it was nice we enjoyed ourselves. We had some good laughs as well. After that my brother we hung 

went to my brothers house we hung out with all Debbie and hung out for a little while. I then got dropped off and saw 101 bus and

 wait for that for five minutes or so and then took the bus. My battery did run out at that time. I came home and immediately crashed. And then decided 



 o go to the 6 o’clock yoga class. That was just
 fine with me. I went to the class and it was just two of us with the  corner current owner of the yoga studio named Kaitlyn. It was 

 ery nice it was a Yin yoga class. And it was just a lot of stretches and

 it wasn’t boiling hot it was a nice change from my regular hot yoga classes.   I came home chow down my garage that I bought from the vendor. I’ve been talked on the phone for a bit watch the video videos and went to bed. 

No comments: