Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Monday, July 12: Grumpy & Just Working

Well after a complicated yet very fun vacation at Long Beach Island, I 

 oke up wiped out as usual it on a Monday and especially after a vacation. I was feeling pretty moody and kind of impatient and 
grumpy I just wasn’t in the mood for stuff at all I just wasn’t up for it. Well I caught up with my 
emails that are piled up during my time off on Friday. I talked on the phone often on all day long. I was not in a really 
great mood. I couldn’t do yoga because my email was acting up at work. I’ve been thinking about retirement whether I’m going to retire now or retire later. Will I be able to live my lifestyle basically what the fuck I’m going to be doing. What’s my 
 status in my relationship/relationship etc. etc. my friend who works for the state as well got turned down for her emergency transfer  
request. They just flatly denied her and didn’t tell her why she was denied. She had to drive and it’s pouring super Duper rain storm that hit Bucks County yesterday



. I saw on the news they had 10 inches of rain in some areas in bucks county. I don’t see why she was so frightened to drive home.

No comments: