Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday July 10: Last Day @ LBI , and Going to Forked river

Hello there. My phone finally got charged up. It never 

 ot charged up until 7 o’clock this morning when I woke up. We woke up so 

 e could get the Dave and Michael’s rental to return the beach badge. 

 f that didn’t happen there would be a problem a large problem. After we did that duty we went back to the place and packed up our Belongings. After we got

 our belongings we decided to skip the parasailing SYD thing because we  didn’t have enough time. We had breakfast not at Ruthies but at a place that was in surf city. This 

 ay we didn’t have to fight the traffic on the boulevard. We went a place kown for breakfast, we went back to get my car and we made a plan to meet at the Walmart 

 ff of Route 72. I would park my car there and Alice and I will drive together and her range rover rental up north on Route 9. That was a pretty good idea 

  might say. We drove up route nine towards Waretown Barnegat 

 nd Forked River. Look at rivers one of those nice quiet places that

 ass canals. We can tell it’s a bit Trumpy up there from the big boats and one boat had a

 big Trump flag. It was very quiet and Alice liked it I thought it was OK. You can definitely buy a lot of house a cheaper there than on the island. I think that’s obvious. We went to the Elks Lodge which had had  places to have picnics.


There was a huge harbor with lots of boats Everybody be bumped into is fine. It was good place to have with some
white privilege because we just walked in his private property with no problem at all. After the walk around there and looked  around and took pictures, we then  decided we need to turn around Back to Route 72 and the Walmart. We got back to the  Walmart and I realized I 
lost the bandanna for my hat but that’s not a big deal. hi drove home and the the charger didn’t 
work hardly at all I barely got to the place. I got there pretty close to 

 eing on time it was only an hour and a half to get home as compared to two hours to get there. Anyhow, we  did get there and return the car and drop the keys in the

 slot. My phone ran out and I hung out and then pick me up and drop me off at my house. I didn’t  realize that I had to pick up Scripps before they get sent back. I did get confused about 

 hether I need another set of 25 and I think I do now that I think of it. I was 

 n such a hurry I didn’t know what to do about it. Anyhow, I decided to look up to 

 ee if the neck box café was open and 

 t was. It’s open till seven. It is now  7:02 PM and they just close for the day. My battery‘s gonna run out again because that’s what happens with me. I really enjoyed 
 yself and I looked for pictures of Timmy , He’s a little lamb with a lot to learn. I found a picture my sister sent me about the black sheep in the family reunion it was hilarious. I’m gonna go home and finish my blogging because by the time I get to it it will ran out of batteries that’s just what happens man. Well I got home and I was about to lie down and then I realized I had to go to CVS and pick up my Scripps. They are about to run out and the pharmacies are going to put them back in the storage and etc. I also decided to go to the coffee shop because that’s what I like to do. It’s relaxing and I like doing it. I then came home talked on the phone eat dinner etc.

No comments: