Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday, July 22: Back Home Work & Yoga

Hello everybody it’s me. I got up pretty early to leave Ardmore and head back home 

 o start work at 9 o’clock. I got home with time to spare which was good. And then started getting to work on yesterday‘s emails 

 n today’s emails etc. etc. Pat came over and he was really really tired. He treated me 

 o lunch. As of taste a little vegetarian morsel. I also had two protein bars and 

 id a little bit of laundry. I think up my MA worked support at 3:15 PM which was really

 early but then again I remembered it is Thursday. I was thinking it was Wednesday so I got to do  that. I finished off some ELECT and I only have one  District  for last works work 

 upport list. Lynn stopped by picked up a car key of hers. She talked about my boundaries etc. anyhow, I got bonr tired 
At the end of my workday. 
I quickly pack my stuff for yoga class. This will be
interesting because I’m really really tired I feel like sleeping a 15 minute nap 

 ould really work well. Well I took a commute to the class I found out I was 15 minutes half hour 

 arly that was a shock because I was rushing to get in and then there’s nobody 

 n the studio so, I had a half hour to kill I couldn’t believe I did that.



 I also left my phone temporary in the third-floor studio. i’m a big thundering footsteps of the woman at the front desk was like not knowing what the hell is going on. The

 studio is heating up. I also got to take videos of the studio because there was nobody in the studio.  That would really not go over well. It’s getting pretty hot 

 n the studio. I tried cool myself off with cold water but the cold water comes

 out warm it’s now 5:18 PM and I’m going to try again to get myself

 a little bit wet before class. I don’t wanna go in the studio too early and get myself 

 verheated before even start class. Anyhow, I’d like to be refreshed enough

 to actually do something after class probably go home and catch up on some 

 ork and chill out hopefully. What class was pretty good it’s about 10 

 f us there. It wasn’t super Duper hot but it was hard enough. Why as usual hung around for a little while took my time showering to cool off. I  got home around 8:30 PM. I think cooked up some dinner and took a shower. I got very very tired but I went ahead and got some of my work done that I wanted to get done. Didn’t get it all done because I talked on the phone and then probably got really tired and was falling asleep practically while I was talking on the phone. I crashed on the couch and eventually got up and went to my bed to pass out.

No comments: