Saturday, July 03, 2021

Saturday, July 3: Awoke Early!šŸ˜µ‍šŸ’« Riding to LBI

Well I crashed overnight in Ardmore. At 8 o’clock in the morning my phone was buzzing. I 
ot up to find out what the hell it was and it was Pat locked out Of the house. I only heard the phone buzzing because and I had just  one to the bathroom. 

It was  8 AM  in the morning & and I was tired as hell !!šŸ˜”! 

 M drove the car back let him in and now it’s 903 and I’m in drizzling

 outside. It’s now 11:18 PM I just rolled out of bed and eating cereal

 and drinking coffee the drizzle has appeared to stop but it’s mostly cloudy outside. 

 ell the sun came out and it looks like the clouds were kind of staying separate. I got home around 1:30 and I remembered that I had to pick up you do we do 

 aundry. Just when I was entering the train station is there a dream. I looked it up and there’s a severe thunderstorm warning in Delaware county in South Jersey. I’m 

 uessing it might miss Long Beach Island but I’m not gonna be there till 5 PM.  anyway. Well I just hit the YouTube video and fortunately  the rains didn’t open
up till I already got there. I contacted over and they pick me up and the skies opened
up. I’m hoping it all LOL by the time I get there. I also got some things at CVS. And I need to go shopping 

before I get there so I don’t look like a stupid moocher and a big dork. Well 

  got home around 2:50 PM and Pat got home around 4 o’clock. In that time. I was 

 ble to pack Street and a couple things out for work and put away my laundry

 that I picked up at the U do we do laundromat. I’m right now getting text messages

 from the family that are already at the shore which is everybody

 but me. I’m not sure if Dave’s there but Mike’s there. My zipper 

was down we had a 5 minute conversation about that. I hope you 

 on’t get into that crap for the hour and a half we’re on the road I’m going to be a 

 ain in the ass but that’s life that’s my life that is. I am a super 



 offee I brought a Pepsi with me and I’m gonna be heading out. It is now 4:15 PM and
the sun is finally out. Well it’s 4:56 PM  we’re 

 n the Vine Street expressway. Well we traveled through and through and we drove through some rain and apparently the clouds were following us to the island. From I

 hat I saw of my brothers pictures it was pretty sunny there earlier today. Well

 the weather should improve for tomorrow and Monday. Which is a 

 ood thing. Well we got to the island  and I had Pat go to the Acme nearby so I can get some food and not look like a mooch. I got my 

food  and it wasabout 75 bucks worth of super coffees grapes, cereal, and super coffee of course. That
supermarket was really packed. I mean it was really
 packed in that

 supermarket. I managed to get that done and Pat drop me off and immediately turned around to go back to work. He hast to work today. 

  did of course invite them to stay over and he politely declined the 
 ffer. Anyhow, we then next settled in and went over to where Dave and Michael and their families are staying. There was a bunch of people there. They  have a full house. I think they have at least eight people staying there. Well we hung out and Michael played his blues music folks played Uno and Dave was deleting old emails. I don’t think Dave was really into the whole loudness of the situation. I had a nice time. I got to see everybody and see what was up. We left around 11 and we hung out here at 60th St. I stayed up because I couldn’t really sleep. I then went to bed and problem was there was no pillows but it was too late to go ask me where the pillows were. Overall it was a nice time.

No comments: