Friday, July 02, 2021

Friday, July 2: Work, Reminders, & 1st Hot Yoga Class

I awoke  this morning and I felt a little bit better than I did the last few 
mornings. I got up and going and started work right away since I thought maybe I might go to a yoga class earlier in the day. I decided against that because I wasn’t settled physically

 or work wise. I caught up to most of my reports including finishing up the car fare just before the end
 of the workday. I 

 ot some good sarcasm I tried to call Wes whether he was able to come to the 

 shore and a half. And I got a spreadsheet from to fill out. Anyhow, I had my lunch which was
leftover pasta. I also got the trash out so I wouldn’t be standing trash while I’m at the shore. I looked up all kinds of ways to go  to the  shore and to get to the shore via Uber Isley 115 

 ucks even taking Atlantic City train to somewhere then it’s ridiculous to sell it’s still cheaper than that rent a car which I have to cancel. I also have to figure



 out whether Pat can stay overnight or weather I don’t know what the hell I really don’t know what I’m supposed to do now but I’ll take care of it. Next I went 

 o yoga. I was barely able to get my stuff together and I thought I forgot my shorts so I borrowed some 
 shorts from the lost and found and I just realize that I took them with me. So I have to return them back anyhow I went to the class

 It was a 75 minute class rather than a 90 minute. The next 15 minutes

 I’ll be helped out a lot. My stiff shoulder does affect how I do my moves and I could not do the back
 bend and reach my heels. I am now heading towards Ardmore 

 and it is 6:16 PM . I’m  onna try to walk before the thunderstorm shit again. Well I arrived rain 

 did hold off. We then took a pretty long walk in Ardmore. She accidentally burned 

 omething in the oven and her place smelled really funky. We took the walk and talked for 

  while. We got back ate and watched a movie but
 I forget the name of it but it was pretty good but it went on very long I was about a poet. A poet from Cuba. Well I needed up the west couldn’t go in pats going to drive me to the shore. He’s just gonna drop me off and go back home. I did offer them a chance to stay over but at least that part so soft. Of course there’s the question of returning home

No comments: