Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday, July 14: Bastille Day. Working and West Chester


After yesterday super exhausting yoga session. I decided I would decline picking my class today at 4 o’clock. I think that would 

up making me more stressed out than I need to do. Anyhow, I think it was a good idea. My friend recommended me just not

 stressing myself out. I found out my friend working in Bucks County has to take 
civil service test to be put on the list to be working in Macgomery County. I never heard

 of such a thing. I was exasperated. I feel bad for her but she’s going to plow ahead and do what she needs to do. 
 listen to a couple retirement videos and watched a lot of TickTock which was very hilarious. They made some really good points. I also listen to some YouTube and did a couple elect cases. I couldn’t 

 inish them all because I was really distracted. Anyhow I got a ride into therapy from 
 Pat in exchange for getting him in 
little vegan personal pizza. Anyhow, I got a lot of contact and that’s about it for now. After Westchester I’m going to Ardmore. Well Pat gave me a ride to to Westchester. In exchange I treated him
 to a pizza a 

 ittle personal vegetarian pizza. Went to Manoa Road off of West Chester

 Pike. It wasn’t bad. The weight was longer than I’d like but it tasted pretty 

 ood the pizza. I then went to my appointment where I talked about what 

 appened at the shore etc. It is now 7:06 PM and I was poured some Chameleon

 coffee that’s already pre-mix it doesn’t taste quite as good as I make it a bit stronger

 than you then I prefer. It’s pretty humid but it’s not ridiculous outside.  Well it’s not 8:01 PM. 

  tried some vanilla flavored coffee and coffee I didn’t like it as much as just mixing it 

 n my own. To go out and walk because it gets dark around 8:30 PM. He stays getting a little 

bit shorter. Tomorrow is Thursday already. One week ago I was heading to the shore after getting a phone call we can go tonight. It’s 9:33 PM now we just 

 inished our walk and it is humid as hell. I swear the humidity got worse as we walk not better. I think  we’re going to see 

  Marx’s Brothers  movie. I think it’s the one called “A Night at the Races.” I listen to a temple Grandon e-book while walking. 
She’s a very famous artist and writer. It’s nice being back in the AC. Let me tell you that. Also getting a tub of yogurt to eat so pleasant. It’s a nice smooth cold treat after sweating it outside. It’s a simple pleasures that I wanna enjoy when I retire

No comments: