Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Tuesday, July 20: Work and More Work

Well, I got myself up a little bit early this morning because I heard some water squirting 

 round I thought. I was right there was water squirting from the hose that goes to the tub that squirts out the water went the rinse cycle ends and the spin cycle starts. It happened 

 wice today. Anyhow, Pats going to get a device to clamp that thing on so it doesn’t accidentally go  squirting out of the sink. Anyhow he told me later on today that

 he was up since 3:30 in the morning. Well I rolled out of bed and delayed my breakfast while I try to concentrate on getting the carfare list out. I had already forgotten the formula 

 o make the chart from scratch so I just mimic the previous month and go through the names. It’s probably not the most  efficient way but I know the names are going to come out 

 ight etc. I wonder how I’m gonna trade somebody winning if I retire this year. Speaking of which it only got  more complicated because I heard from the

 financial advisor Mr. Zimmerman. He made some suggestions. We are 

 cheduled to talk over the phone Friday at 2:00 PM. He wanted me to take a lump 

 um from my pension. I wasn’t really hot on that idea he was surprised

 that I can only take out a certain amount of money. Anyhow after that I got back to work and
finished my Carfare listen sent that out. Also today we went out to Concord Ville in Chester County instead of Baltimore Pike in Delaware County. 
ou were supposed to get eyeglasses at Americas Best but it didn’t quite work out that way. I ended up going on a road trip and we turned

 around miss that appointment and I’m gonna try to make another appointment. We talked a little while and I took her car cause I got to 

 ick her up at 9:30 tomorrow morning for her to go to the hospital for
 an injection. It’s another busy week here
 in paradise otherwise called Melbourne Pennsylvania. One worts one goes to yoga one talks in the phone and one sleeps this is what we do. So what do you think I want to do for retirement live the rest of my days here go to California with the banjo on my knee or work till I’m 65 or 62 years old who the hell knows at this point

No comments: