Thursday, July 08, 2021

Thursday July 8: Work then Off to LBI

I have to go to bed pretty late, I got up and I was tired but I 

 asn’t ridiculously tired like I thought it might be considering call how little sleep I got. I kept pressing on. I had to do these were for falls it came in. There 
 were eight overall. Slog through them slowly. I got a surprise that day MA work support this came out around 1 PM today. That’s earlier than usual. Usually I get it around 3 o’clock Thursday or  Friday morning. I decided

 that I’m just gonna call sick or use my time for Friday. I made the rental already for the car. Today’s lockdown for a while. I talked to Pat for a little bit. I don’t have to get myself ready for a trip to the 

 hore get my clothes together trash ready sit back and take it out for tomorrow morning‘s trash. I try to double check with Hertz on the phone but nobody answers so 
I just have 

 o put the faith that it would be ready by the time I was really exhausted and tired. 

  wanted to get there close to four but the best I could do is 430 because

 I took eight minute nap and called the 65 bus to the Hertz place. Boy that place was hard to find. Uber would cost over $35 to take the same trip from
my house. Anyhow, I am wanting to give me some food for 

 y trip to LBI brought me over some charging cord since I totally forgot my cord. I got that done. That Hertz place was really hard to find for her as well. I  picked 

 p a couple odds and ends and we went our merry way. Are you headed out to the island from Ardmore via the 

 lue room receive her bike we have a PA Turnpike. I then went to 

 oute 130 to 206. I meant to hit Route 72 to the island. I arrived around 8 PM. My time 

 s actually pretty good because but he was finished dinner and I 

 as great very nicely actually. I got served with a nice dinner and the pictures as a group and

 we hung out for a little bit. Alice and I then went to the motel 

 hat’s near the causeway. We watched a show called the good fight. It’s based
 off the good wife. It’s been off basically it was nice and relaxing. Alice fell asleep and I brushed  my teeth and getting ready for bed. It all turn off the work out pretty well. I was fed dinner cruise for a picture back to the hotel and ship bottom. The hotel is right near the causeway I’m talking to my phone I’m trying to be quiet I guess

No comments: