Friday, July 09, 2021

Friday, July 9: Full Day at LBI

Well I woke up at the hotel around 7 AM. My mother called 

 y sister and the phone rang and next thing you know it I was up to stay up. Anyhow once we got dressed we started to take a walk towards

 Brant Beach. Remnants of the hurricane we’re still in the sky. You could tell by the clouds that you just had remnants of a tropical storm/hurricane. It was really

 cool.  We then walked through a couple stores post for a few pictures and got a 

 ite to eat at the Billy general store a.k.a. Rip off Ruthies. I had an egg 

 nd cheese sandwich on a bagel and I’ll sad avocado toast.  This meal hit the spot pretty good. We then walked 

 hrough some stores and I got a and “Oh Fudge” T-shirt We then walked by 

 ur old house. There’s a new house built there but they’ve fix it up so it’s not quite as ugly. Our old house was completely torn down
 they built a bigger place. That’s what they do here on this island. We then walked back the 2 miles or so back to the hotel and got off for a few and had some thing 

 to drink and just got off her feet. Both of us had tired feet. I especially had the real tired feet. It felt good to be in the air AC because

 it as pretty warm today. The sun was blazing pretty damn good today. After that we went to the beach. 
 We took a dip twice and Alice met a couple that now lives in San Diego. The 
woman was born and raised here on the island. They were visiting her mom. She has three kids dressed up in wetsuits for the occasion. 

 Anyhow it is now 5:01 PM I’m taking a shower I had some super coffee and I straightened out a misunderstanding about when I was getting back to Philadelphia. 

 e’re going to meet people for happy hour and I’m gonna be driving the car

No comments: