Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday, July 17: West Philly 4 ☕️ and 🥵 HOT



Well I woke up a couple times this morning.The 1st time I woke up,  I  had a dream that different years were sneaking up on me and 1995  was getting closer  to capturing me or approaching me. I thought for a  second   thought that it was a workday because it was  8:38 AM  and I

said “Oh shit almost time for work!!” I quickly realized after I went to the
men’s room that I was Saturday and I can go back to sleep thank you so much thank you! I did get up and it’s pretty 

 luggish but not sore after I took those  Motrin‘s. I did forget to mention that I had a sore spot near my shoulder blade. I rubbed up against the door and I felt good.   finally 

 got around to myself and decided hey I’m going to go out and get some coffee and chill like I’m  retired and stuff. I went outside and it is hot as shit out here hot hot hot! I think today might be agood day to pay a visit to mom I really do over a visit so we’ll see what happens there. I’m just chilling out having a coffee  and going to eat some breakfast. It’s 11:46 AM and it’s already 91 goddamn degrees outside 
Jesus! Well I got home and chilled out for about an hour and a half or so. I started write them that I relax and make a reservation to visit Alice now while the getting is good. Also looked 

 at the rental car prices and a schedule shit out of me. The one from the airport was 1100 bucks minimum. I thought it to forget that idea. I decided I go to Poway 

 irst and then rent the car in pow way. I got an initial cost of $561 for a luxury SUV which was 20 minutes away. I then decided to try hopper to the same place I made  a reservation for a flight and I got a 

 small car for a little bit cheaper. That was like $530. Embro played around that for a while I looked 

 p and it was time to get ready for yoga. I wasn’t sure I was going 

 o do it but I decided to say screw it and try it. The train was three minutes late but I pre-changed

 so all I have to do is throw off my shoes grab my mat and throw 
 the bag somewhere and I can run in the plaza maybe if I’m lucky three minutes late. I don’t like being
 late to yoga that’s not a real good idea but there wasn’t really much I can do about that. Well I went up to the door of the Hut in Yoga in The place was locked. That is a first for me. So I’m going to try to call Mike to see 

 f he’s sitting around I can pass in his air-conditioning for a little bit I did buy a big thing of iced tea. Then I can dress and put on my normal clothes. It’s now 4:15 PM. Well I went to Mike’s and hung

 out for a couple hours or so. We talked a bit and I stayed in until heat went down. It’s house 7 o’clock in the 
 evening. And I got a lot on my mind. A lot to think about. A lot to react to we’re not react to in that case. Well I got home and and Mel would 

help while the storm clouds are gathering. I’ll stop I had some dinner and other delights and mellowed out  for the rest of the day. I just had
 Got
Thanks
Hyn too much on my mind. I talked on the phone longer than I wanted to so I wanted to go to bed early and I ended up going to bed around midnight 
Anyway. I wanna get up tomorrow at 8 AM which I haven’t done in a long long time. I’ve been watching this guy is from Jacksonville Florida and he does cool football highlights and unusual stuff that happens in pro football. One that I just 


watched today featured John Reeves who plays for the Eagles on a very terrible 1974
team under Coach Eddie Kyatt.. That was some sad shit going on but I didn’t know that all that happened. He didn’t give them any place this rookie quarterback had to call his own plays and he didn’t  
know what the hell he was doing and it showed I  got a lot on my mind so and that’s the way it goes. Some have babies some get wealthy somebody come poor.  

Myself, I don’t know where I’m going but just trying to keep my head on straight.

No comments: