Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday, July 30: Work Nap and Helping Out

Hi it’s Friday of a very involved intense week of work therapy yoga and the other thoughts about
retirement etc. I got up and I wasn’t quite as tired as I was yesterday but I was kind of tired. I started work and then I prepped myself some smoothie and  breakfast and coffee to launch my day. 

  completed the MA work support and sent that email out. I then listen to a sports illustrated YouTube channel called dork town. I listen to five parts of the 
history of the Seattle Mariners. It’s very interesting how they tell it through stats and stories. Very well produced the show is for sure. At work I also finished some online training and got thatout-of-the- way. I  had to answer the quiz four times before I got every question correct. It’s not going on 8 o’clock we’re still shoveling hay I got a request to walk dogs 

 hich  later on with rescinded because they decided to stay
 in town. I was invited out to dinner but I saw that I helped Pat with some work.  We arrived in Bridgeton and our job was to rake used hey

 that the goats are using and then deliver them to an area where he dumps

 do used hey. It’s a bit of a job that’s for sure. We took some breaks and then 

 t the end we had some pizza. We didn’t leave Bridgeton till 10 o’clock. It took us a while to get back home because he wanted to take a nap  
and then got lost and then we never took a nap so we got back after 11 PM. I ended up taking her late night walk to hash out issues that cropped up because

 I went to Bridgeton. When I got back home I also had to take a shower because I was so grungy from the hey and dirt and whatever that I 
 was digging around in. It was an end of a very interesting and difficult week. It wasn’t a bad week it was just difficult. I sometimes feel have more difficulties caused by myself and anything else. It’s really hard to break the cycle. Worrying too much about what people might react to me instead of just living my life. I’m not really sure how long I can lift like that.

No comments: