Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday, July 11: Meeting, Work, Ardmore & Walking


I managed to get myself up by around 9:45 AM this morning. Course I was a little bit tired but it was OK. I attended a meetingvirtually. 
It was OK. The ACA

 meeting was interesting since they’re trying to decide how they’re gonna go live. Pipe going to take till September
until decisions made. With a lot of different thoughts

 on the matter. After that, I went ahead and got caught up in my 50s on emails that work. I was pretty confused at first but I feel a lot better now that I can come in on Monday and find what the hell I did wrong on the MA 
work support

 list. She had to redo the whole list for some reason I don’t quite understand. I know I’m gonna hear about it so I wanted to be caught up. I then tried 

to get tired more at 1:30 PM but it wasn’t possible I then showered and got here around 2:15 PM. It’s pretty sunny and warm but there’s a 
 nice breeze which really helps out matters. We talked for a while and I had a juicy and relax for a bit and then we decide to go out to walk. It’s now 3:45 PM I’m going 

 hrough the community room into the back of the community
room outside which 

 ’ve never done due to the pandemic. It’s very nice set up their hydrangeas and other flowers here and very very nice. My Velcro‘s are nice 

 but they’re too long so they kind of stick out 
so we’re going  o cut them to make them less dorky looking. When we went back in the common room on the inside. It’s the same place I got backseat back in February of this year. After that we took a long walk down the usual road where the 103 bus goes trucking through. There’s no cars allowed on it’s a lot of people walk on it. Watched parasite Jeopardy talked about it was really really good. After that was the time to watch heartland about the Canadian ranching family. It’s entertaining enough and very wholesome. I do have a good character development which definitely helps a shout out. And then drove me back home. Hoping Monday is not addressing down session over that report.

No comments: