Thursday, December 10, 2020

Wednesday, December 9: Work and West Chester PA


Good afternoon how are you doing today? I’m doing fine. Today is Wednesday, December 8 it is the official Steve Harbor day for the election. In that department the attorney general of 

 Texas +18 Republican attorneys general are going to the Supreme Court to try to overturn the results in the five swing states Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia,  and Pennsylvania. The supreme court already swatted 

 way and attempt to invalidate Pennsylvania’s certification. There are a bunch

 of fucking jokers and anti-to Macrace fascist if you ask me. Anyhow, I got
 up for work  I worked away and today was not as spastic because I did most of the the reports and the elect and the other stuff. Anyhow I 

 ent ended up going to Westchester after getting picked up went to my therapy. It was pretty intense as usual I got something about self compassion which is very important. We hung out at her place for a minute and then she drop me off and I had some dinner and then went to bed it was pretty good day

No comments: