Saturday, December 12, 2020

Tuesday, December 8: Cold 🥶 Day Working

Today was a very quiet day. I got a bunch of elect referrals other than that it was a pretty normal day in the neighborhood.  It was quiet but is very cold I could feel the draft coming

 into this place. I’ve been on the phone more often than usual. That means my voice carries and Pat will call while I’m talking to someone else to quiet me down. Anyhow, I ordered stuff from Amazon today from prime from a friend of mine. You can’t get fresh food unless you get priming I don’t want to get prime if I don’t have to. Other than that the usual Trump ministration shenanigans. The Supreme Court turn down Pennsylvania Republicans request to have all the mail in ballot thrown out. Thank God for that. I’m living in a pandemic world. Trump turn down a bigger request for vaccines so likelihood of being able to get a vaccine for an average guy like me is in the summer around July 4 I guess

No comments: