Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday, December 14: Cold Rain and Work


Today was a complete opposite of yesterday weatherwise. We got a cold rain today. I obviously stayed in and worked all day which is better 
than 

 ot working and being outside. It wasn’t such a busy day at work because I didn’t get any new reversed referrals
nor elect. Well I did get one elect and that was it. I did my daily referrals and I know I have to get the car fares sent out by Friday because of the holiday. I’ll probably start working

 on them Wednesday so I don’t get caught stupid. On the outside world, we’re supposed to get a real snowstorm up about 6 inches in this area Wednesday into Thursday. Since were working at home and there’s
Covid there’s no such thing as a two hour late. Also the  Electoral College  formally made Joe Biden the President Elect. This is despite  126 house members signing up for that failed Texas

 lawsuit to overthrow the election.  President elect Biden will be making 

  speech tonight. Lynne picked me up and we went to Ardmore to take 

 ur walk. We walked 45 minutes instead of an hour since I have an appointment at 6:30 at my physical therapy which is right next to Saint Coleman church. Today’s therapy was 15 minutes longer than normal but I was needed because I was pretty stiff today. After I got back to Ardmore Lynn treated me to a very nutritious meal with vegetables beans shrimp and some balsamic vinegar. It was very good and I’m pretty full.

No comments: