Friday, December 04, 2020

Friday, December 4: Working and MRI in the Rain


Good day everybody. I woke up this morning ate my weird cereal and then proceeded to get an email first thing in the morning that I had to 
 tupid Ma work support to do and I had to do the whole thing. So I knew from there I was gonna fall behind on everything else I had to do. It was raining all day long. I really worked hard today barely any interruption except for lunch. As it was after I cooked

 up my frozen food I worked through lunch because I knew that I was going to have to hustle to get that stuff done. I finish that report with little time to spare. Yeah then went to a late appointment for a MRI of 

 y heart. They were very efficient got me out of there 
 retty quickly considering I thought I’d be there for 45 minutes sitting there. I then drove back went to the CVS and Rite Aid CVS I got drinks

 and Rite Aid I got bleach. I probably got too much bleach but I was trying to play it safe. It is now 6 PM. I am in Ardmore Pennsylvania

No comments: