Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wednesday, December 23: Working, Physical therapy and Trump’s Threats on Stimulus


Well after A decent night of sleep, I woke up and realized I had to get moving since I will have a busy afternoon coming up. I got up and  went crashing through my emails. I finished

 a report that was given to me yesterday afternoon. Pat visitors and said I should park in the driveway  because of the neighbors but he wasn’t that upset. I figured I just got a find out a schedule

 and whatever. The last minute I got an electric port to do so I needed to get that done ASAP. I showed up at physical therapy about   minutes late so will hope that they’re OK about it. There is no word yet whether any stimulus checks are going to come out strong no bluffing and blowing around saying he wants to thousand dollar stimulus check full well that the Republican Senate would go fort for all the tea in China

No comments: