Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Tuesday, December 29: Reports Work. Grinding it Out


Well it’s getting near the end of 2020. Do this this yearis been a trip. That’s  for sure. Well, I had a lot of work to do because it’s the end of the month and I just got this elect report where I have to figure out where these applications

 are. So I muddle through that and skipped everything else I had to do. Hi talked on the phone and I also took

 the Myers-Briggs test online which was very interesting. I checked for my stimulus   check no I did not get it yet. Accordingto the news it should be coming shortly. I really wasn’t in the mood the blog

 is being written the next day. I just relax and you know I tried to plan ahead for the end of the week in the end of the 

 ear coming up. The debate in the $2000 stimulus check but Mitch McConnell seems to have the power to stop

 anything that comes by. That’s why the Democrats have to win those damn Georgia elections which I’m afraid they won’t it seems like a black man running for Senate never wins.

No comments: