Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday December 18: 1 Week Before Christmas

Well today was Friday and you know Friday is the day that I end

 up having a lot of work to do because the everything is due. It’s kind of a pain in the ass it’s the busiest day of the week is Friday right
before the weekend starts. A lot of the time my Friday night I’m kind of worn down and beaten up from working and stuff and from Covid. .Christmas

 is coming and I have been totally stumped on what to get people. I’ve gotten a clue of what people want. I keep forgetting the names of places like gifts before. Some mask to happen. And I know it’s gonna be like at the post office all screwed up due to Covid-19. What are you wearing my blue of my physical therapy appointment because it was at two and I didn’t get this project and one temp too. I can’t do it then start the weekend. After that, I drove Lynne‘s car and picked up some of our pizza from Jules pizzeria. It’s right near the house and Ardmore.

No comments: