Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday, December 22: Lost & Found πŸ”‘‘s

Well I LOVE it that they are calling. I have the right wing media for a while it’s lies and distortions. Sidney Powell Rudy Giuliani in those idiots we can give them complete faucet. I hope they lose!!
Well when I get home late sometimes I end up getting a second when I can’t get to sleep the first I want. I did fall asleep and had a dream and now I just forgot it. I got up 

 nd it’s very quiet at work. I know this is just the beginning of the week then it’s going to be like a madhouse starting tomorrow afternoon when all the reports are due a day early right before Christmas. Christmas falls this 

 riday by the way. Anyhow I wanted to move the car to the parking lot and had a little bit of an adventure. as I was coming back from the dollar store after getting change I realized I didn’t have the car keys. I 

 earched high and low and almost forgot I went to the minimart soon as I sniffed around the grounds after a half hour, I FOUND THEM!! n mud God was I relieved. I  search for a half hour

. It was worth it now that I found them. It’s now 12:15 PM Well the rest of the day 
 as nice and uneventful. I talked on the phone to a couple people some of them are very intense conversations. I then ate some snacks and had dinner. I made an Indian surprise just because I had a lot of   Veggies   and I needed to use them because I’ll probably be over at Lynn’s a lot of the time and I didn’t want them

No comments: