Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wednesday, December 30: Too Much Work. Walking and Physical therapy


I woke up this morning after a very restful comfortable sleep. I still woke up very tired. I was so tired I forgot to make myself coffee. I did manage



 to have some water and cereal. I had to work on this stupid report. I couldn’t find some applications. It turned out that I never received the application so I had to do all the work on them.  
 I let everything else go which was a problem. Tomorrow I have a shortened day to start my holiday weekend so I have to really get cooking with gas. The dentist called about today’s

 appointment and I decided to postpone till next Monday at 11 I know I’m gonna have to get all these damn reports done or have them almost done by next Monday. I’m actually probably
 going to have to drive downtown and try to find parking because of Covid instead of public transit. Anyhow took a nice walk. I was able to deal with it even though I forgot my hat. We walked 
by and lo and

 behold West was leaving his apartment on Ritttenhouse Street. Talk to him for a couple seconds. He was seeing his daughter out in Overbrook Farms . It’s 6:35 PM I’m off to physical therapy right next 

 o Saint James church. Well physical therapy was interesting. 

  found myself a little more step on my Rich order today. I  I felt all right overall. It’s becoming this routine.

 For fun we ordered chicken cheesesteak and it regular cheesesteak 

 t Bella Italia. They were very delicious. We watched a show called “in treatment.“ We also watched an episode of “House.” 

No comments: