Monday, December 07, 2020

Sunday, December 6: A Walk @ Ridley Creek State Park

I woke up I went to my meeting which was at 10:00 AM. After that I took a snack and  got myself a nap which was very nice. I think got ready to go in a little after 2 PM with the car. I forgot

 to move the chair out of the back of the car because I waited till

 last minute and couldn’t get it together. The car is also parked at the 
 arking lot. This is so I wouldn’t get an unnecessary ticket. There was no ticket and I got the 

 rdmore. We left Lynn’s house about 3 PM and got zipping off to Ridley Creek State Park. It gets dark

 around 4:30 PM and  then the  the Park police are roving around making sure you left the park. They’re pretty serious😬 well we left the park and headed back to my place in Upper Darby. I was pretty darn tired and I relaxed and she gave me a massage which is very nice of Lynn to do. She help me organize parts of my kitchen that really needed it. It was very relaxing afterwards I wish we had more time to do that kind of activity. OK then eat some of my Indian surprise and then went to bed

No comments: