Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday, December 24; Work and Christmas Eve in Ardmore



Hi kids. It’s the last day of work this week since it is Christmas Eve. It is a cloudy mild day
here. I have to work on reports and end of the month stuff. I went through

 all the emails in caught up to some of these reports. I did get the old MA work list. At 11:30 AM today.

 I decided I had to work on this so I’m not swamped when I go back to work on Monday. You know that shits going to
have to be done by Monday. Also the end of the month next week. Pat came over for a bit and we talked for a little while. He’s gonna go visit his sister’s tomorrow. I got my self a shower and shaved and had some lunch.I got real tired and I took a nap which was  really good. I’ve been stuffed my backpack for an overnight trip in Ardmore. Due to shipping

 problems nobody got their gifts on time. I got two gifts that about time. I had‘s car so I took it over to Ardmore and 

 e ordered pizza. First we took a walk. Fortunately the rain wasn’t that hard so you were

 able to take the walk. It was mild 59° outside. We have a pizza and watch the movie Nuts With this Barbra Streisand and Richard Dreyfuss. It was pretty good. The beach was excellent

No comments: