Monday, December 07, 2020

Monday, December 7: Working on Pearl Harbor day


After getting some things done yesterday, I started to work on time and proceeded to send emails I had set up earlier on the weekend  and press the one 

 ith all kinds of work. The combination of last weeks short week and having to do that whole Mas Support thing all by myself made things a little bit difficult. I was up 

 or the job today and took care of some business. I manage not to get in trouble. And we I don’t like sending emails out to bunch of people unless I absolutely 
 have  to because everyone notices if I make a mistake and that’s not 

 un. It was cold out but I still went out  for a breather in the cold air while I was microwaving my 

 unch. I think I got a lot done but there’s always more to do. After work, I took a shower & did a bit of shaving and then took a little bit of a nap. Lynne was a little bit late but they’re pretty 

 ool here they just have me stay longer.
 I start here at 6:30 well, little bit later and I’ll land by 745 to my Darius exercises and what not. Rehab is done and we’re going to take an hour walk outside so hopefully I’m layered up enough for for all that

No comments: