Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday, December 28: Wake in Ardmore and Working It


Well good day everybody this week started off OK. I had a restless sleep last night dream about getting lost in subway systems. I then hung out at some breakfast and then drove the car back

 to my place. I found that good old meter  that’s broken. Long as I don’t park

 there more than 12 hours I don’t have to feed quarters. Are used up all my quarters parking. I can’t 


 ark overnight at the lot but I can park there all day till 1 AM. Anyhow, I’ve been took the car back to 

rdmore after I took a shower and gathered some things. I got to the physical therapy place at 124 E. Lancaster Ave. just in time. We then took a walk around the area for about an 

 our and then I went to physical therapy and she went back to her place. She’s going to pick me up at around 7:45 PM. I was picked up at night at delicious Amy’s ravioli

No comments: