Monday, December 21, 2020

Sunday, December 20: Manyunk Trail is closed

Oh got up and ate a little bit of food  I didn’t feel so great when I woke

 up and went to my meeting. I then got ready to go to the Manyunk m Trail. We figured they would be cleared for snow and 

 t was flat and we wouldn’t have to worry about cars getting in the way like other places.unfortunately the  snow was never removed. The rec department 

 hich oversees it didn’t have anybody remove the snow so we will have to make note of that any time it 
snows We went to Ardmore and walked up and down the one road or SEPTA go 



 o we wouldn’t be interrupted by cars. Due to the snow the sidewalks are mostly 

 unusable. Also today I finally started some kind of Christmas shopping. I 

 ot one person done before hand but I finally got several family members

 some photos. The only thing I could think of getting because nobody really came out and said but they want it. We came back from our walk in Linzer me some very delicious cabbage and beans. Doesn’t sound good but really does taste good. I also had an Indian meal as well. She was very good to me. This is in more ways than one.🤩 I then got dropped off around midnight

No comments: