Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday, December 13: DM Medical, Private Lesson & Reiki



Today I woke up a little bit later. I think I’m gonna change my alarm from 6:45 to more like 7:15 AM. 6:45 AM is a little early and 748 is a little late. Tomorrow I have to be at Mike’s 

on time so I’m gonna get up at 6:45 because he has an appointment at 9:30. We’re going to Uber that out. Even though cost a little 

bit of money, it’s just worth it to just Uber because it takes a minute to get here. Plus we don’t have to wonder if they’re gonna get there on time it’s a procedure 

and he hast to be on time. I feel really lucky they scheduled them at 9:30 instead of like 6 AM or 3 PM which really would’ve messed up my day tomorrow. 

I need to go to my appointment my meeting this Thursday since I missed last Thursday. Anyhow, I went to DM medical for my suppose second to last visit. The personal visits 

at the place near me about 125 bucks which is sweet especially this time of year work I think money’s gonna be spent the next month between Christmas and Costa Rica, I guess I’m going to have

 to be a skinflint in February. I think I’m going to California in late February early March just meet see my sister but I’m not sure at this point. 

Anyhow, I went to the medical appointment and my battery died. I just took my sweet time getting back and it was mellow. And relaxing.  In the outside world, this 

Supreme Court has udeciding 2 big cases in this term. The first case concerns the drug mifepristone & whether 

it can be legally obtained by women or not. Conservatives want it removed

 from the approved drugs because of their problem with abortions. The next case 

concerns legal immunity from prosecution for Donald Trump since he was president. It’s 

now 3:46 PM. I am at 15th and Locust. I assume I brought everything in just like 

I’m going to a regular yoga class. We’ll see how this goes. Well, I had the

 whole downstairs studio to myself. We first started off with body awareness, 

tightening the arms and legs and then breathing and relaxing them.

 I didn’t do that, but did some bouncing poses and just got some good advice and 

Mental Health advice about not trying so hard in just enjoying The class

 and doing as much as I can, and having that be good enough. Anyhow, 

I went ahead and left the studio and caught the 33 bus which 

showed up right on time. It will give me a 15 minute leeway which will

 be good. I’m feeling a little emotional right now I’m not and I still 

have a hour and a half session to go so should be an interestingand 

unique evening for me. Well, the Reiki 
session was pretty relaxing. I will say that for sure. I eventually really relaxed and wanted to sleep. I made a description of my blockage as in ostrich egg πŸ₯š , colored and white. I then waited


for the bus an extra long time because one of the buses didn’t show up and then trolleys took a little while, so I got home OK but wasn’t the most efficient way back home.

No comments: