Thursday, December 07, 2023

Thursday, December 7: A Day of Normalcy πŸ†’

Today is Thursday all day long. I got up extra late cause I was

 up extra late last night and that worked out OK. I managed to catch a bus so that really made it not as bad. I got my sneakers delivered at the place, so I need to go 

there before I hit Yoga so I can walk back with brand new shoes. That’ll be really far out and groovy. Speaking of groovy, I 

decided to buy a psychedelic album called Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera UK 1968 πŸ’œ❤️ it was only $6.99 at iTunes. Somebody wanted me to join his fan club and it was too 


confusing, so this was a lot easier for me., Pat forwarded me something showing a Beatles after party after the February 1964 at television show.  it was on some Facebook group called Psychedelic Lounge. Mike did get his mom’s meals and it delivery from Amazon today

 so he’s got plenty of food for the weekend. I’m feeling kind of mellow today. I always 

feel mellow after a treatment of Reiki. I got to direct directly talk 

to somebody I follow on TikTok, of course, or on telegram. They revealed

 to me that they make their money flipping houses and most of their 

money on crypto. I’m suspicious of crypto and I think it’s scam scam scam

, scam scam scam. Just my opinion of course. Also, the fact that everybody

 wants to go on Telegram is a little suss to me. I mean it’s supposed to be uncountable

 so maybe not to sound like a Republican but it sounds like they’re trying
to hide something. Oh, maybe they’re income from the IRS who knows I don’t know.I couldn’t be a scammer. If I tried, I would give away the store and get arrested probably. If I invested in crypto, I’d have




 to go bankrupt probably. Anyway, it feels like scamming scam, scam scam, scam… Anyhow, I’m gonna pick up my new balance shoes after the yoga class we could do 351 and 

I’m not at Sansom Street yet. I made it to class and class was very good. Kaitlyn

 taught it and it was pretty warm but I decided anyway to go for a double

 and skip the Thursday night meeting in Paramount. I just didn’t have the bandwidth

 go take a bus all the way up there and back. So I did the double with 

Kaitlyn and that was really good the Vinyasa. The only weird, funky funky thing was

 Tina was stuck in the elevator for at least two hours when I had left. I left
 and picked up my new shoes today just before seven and I ran into Linda another Vinyasa teacher and we talked and then I got to the Dorchester Mary I got some takeout Indian, which was delicious and we watched game change which is about John McCain, picking Sarah Palin, who was very good. And that was very good. I managed to catch the 21 in just before midnight. 

No comments: